Our Perth Family Lawyers Can Assist in Obtaining Consent Orders Perth

If you can’t reach an amicable agreement on property settlement, child support, spousal maintenance or superannuation division, we are here to help! Balmoral Legal is there to assist you in obtaining a consent order and submit it to the family court in a prescribed format. We will also represent you at the Court whenever needed. Even if you have an amicable agreement, keep in mind that it is not legally binding. This is why you need to consult an experienced lawyer and formalise it. We will do our best to help you achieve the most desired outcome!


Balmoral Legal Family Lawyers are Consent Order Experts

If parents cannot agree about the arrangements for their children, the Family Court will make parenting orders formalising their parental responsibilities.

If you and your former spouse or partner agree about the arrangements for your children, you may wish to make the agreement legally binding by asking the Family Court to make Consent Orders.

If both parents are unable to reach an agreement in respect of the arrangements for the children, you may not be able to commence proceedings in the Family Court unless you first attend mediation with a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner. There are exceptions to this rule that our office can discuss with you.

consent order lawyers perth

Get Your First 15 Minutes Of Advice FREE

We offer a FREE initial 15 minutes of legal advice over the phone to find out more about your issue and discuss the optimal way that we may be able to assist you. Give us a call on 08 9355 0776 or contact us today.

perth consent orders


What our Consent Order Lawyers Can Do for You

Every situation is unique, so to help ensure your child receives the best outcome they deserve, you should seek prompt legal advice. Our lawyers at Balmoral Legal can:

  • Advise you on how to make your agreement legally binding should you agree about the arrangements for the children;
  • Explain whether consent orders, parenting orders and parenting plans apply or are appropriate for your particular circumstances;
  • Help mediate and resolve any disputes should you not agree about the arrangements for your children; and
  • Make any court appearances, where relevant.


Our office can also provide advice on sensitive and serious issues of child abuse and domestic violence.

Do you need to speak to a family lawyer in Perth about obtaining Consent Orders or documenting consent agreements? Contact our office to speak to one of our experienced solicitors.